IT’S ALL ABOUT
GIVING BACK AND HAVING FUN
- All games will consist of two 20-minute halves. The first half will be running time, the second half will allow stop time for the last two minutes if the point spread is 15 points or less.
- Overtime periods will consist of three minutes of stop time.
- It’s a charity tournament, the most you’ll win is a pair of shoes. However, the charities stand to win over $200,000. Thanks again for your support.
- The three-point line is in effect.
- Each team is allowed six fouls per half before the bonus (1-and-1) begins. At 10 team fouls, the opposing team will shoot two free throws automatically.
- For co-ed teams, two female players must be on the court at all times
- Each player is allowed five personal fouls.
- Each team will be allowed two time-outs per half, and one additional time-out for each overtime period. Time-outs will not carry over to the second half, nor overtime periods, if unused.
- The board-certified referees are volunteering their time.
- Under the “1999 Founding Father’s rule,” any player who receives a technical foul for fighting will automatically be disqualified from further play in the tournament.
- Any flagrant foul (ie. intent to injure, swinging elbows, pushing another player, etc.) will result in automatic disqualification from further play in the tournament.
- The scorekeeper and timers are volunteers.
- FIBA rules will govern play unless otherwise indicated above.
- All referees’ decisions are FINAL.
- Remember – IT’S A CHARITY TOURNAMENT, have fun!