IT’S ALL ABOUT
GIVING BACK AND HAVING FUN
- It’s a charity tournament, this is not the NCAA tournament. As a participant, you are invited to the Post-Game Party where you can watch the NCAA games.
- All games will consist of two twenty-minute halves. The first half will be running time, the second half will allow stop time for the last two minutes if the point spread is 15 points or less.
- Overtime periods will consist of 3 minutes stop time.
- It’s a charity tournament, the most you’ll win is a pair of shoes. However, the charities stand to win over $200,000. Thanks again for your support.
- The three-point line is in effect.
- Each team is allowed 6 fouls per half before bonus (1-and-1) begins. At 10 team fouls, the opposing team will shoot 2 free throws automatically.
- For co-ed teams, 2 female players must be on the court at all times
- It’s a charity tournament. Please participate in the auction on Saturday night at the Post Game Party.
- Each player is allowed 5 personal fouls.
- Each team will be allowed 2 time-outs per half, and one additional time-out for each overtime period. Time-outs will not carry over to the second half, nor overtime periods, if unused.
- It’s a charity tournament, the board certified referees are volunteering their time.
- Under the “1999 Founding Father’s rule”, any player who receives a technical foul for fighting will automatically be disqualified from further play in the tournament.
- Any flagrant foul (ie. intent to injure, swinging elbows, pushing another player, etc.) will result in automatic disqualification from further play in the tournament.
- It’s a charity tournament, the scorekeeper and timers are volunteers too.
- FIBA rules will govern play unless otherwise indicated above.
- All referees decisions are FINAL.
- Remember – IT’S A CHARITY TOURNAMENT, have fun!