Hello 2015 Bay Street Hoops players!
We hope you’re getting excited for the 2015 Bay Street Hoops Tournament – March 26-28. Here is some information to help you prepare.
• Please make sure that everyone on your team has registered.
• Players not registered cannot participate.
• Note: Team members must play two games to be eligible for the playoffs.
The 2015 tournament schedule is available online. Make sure to check-out www.baystreethoops.com and our social media sites for updates and download the Sport on the Go app.
Mobile Access to the Schedule - STEP BY STEP GUIDE
• Follow the latest tournament updates by downloading the BWT iPhone App or BWT Android App
• STEP 1 - Download the BWT iPhone App or BWT Android App
• STEP 2 - Choose your team
• STEP 3 - Check out your game schedule, scores and any additional news.
• All games will be played at the University of Toronto Athletic Centre.
• Uniforms will be available for pick-up at the Team Captain Registration on Thursday, March 26, beginning at 6 p.m., in the Student Lounge at U of T.
• Please check-in 30 minutes before your first game, to allow time for registration and jersey distribution to your team members.
• Added Bonus: Purchase additional Bay Street Hoops gear, including: Embroidered golf shirts ($25), hoodies ($40), basketball shorts (available to match jersey colours - $15, regular $40).
Location: Turf Lounge, 330 Bay Street
When: Saturday, March 28, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m., to midnight
• Turf Lounge has partnered with Bay Street Hoops again this year to bring even more to the party! We’re grateful for their partnership. You won’t want to miss out on this great night.
• The evening includes: Dinner, trophy presentations, charity auction, special guests and YOU and your team! Don’t miss out. • Tickets will be available during the tournament at the U of T Student Lounge or for sale at the door at Turf Lounge.
• Tickets are free for tournament players and $25 for guests.
• The 3-point shoot out will take place on Saturday, March 28 in the main gym at 1 p.m.
• Select one person from your team to compete and they will have 30 seconds to sink as many 3-point shots as they can.
Saturday, March 28, at 1:00 p.m., in the Upper Gym at U of T.
• It is a great opportunity to get kids (recommended for kids 4-12) involved with the tournament.
• Experience includes: special guests, basketball fun and games.
• Each child will receive a gift.
• Register at the tournament (come see us in the Student Lounge) or via email to Susana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We appreciate you registering your children in advance so that we can ensure we have enough gifts for every child.
Join the Conversation
Information is posted regularly on our social networks. Join the conversation and get updates at:
Facebook: Bay Street Hoops
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on the court!