Thank you for being part of our 20th anniversary tournament!
The annual Bay Street Hoops basketball tournament is about two things: basketball and community. One of Toronto’s largest sports charity event, it is built on a foundation of participation and community spirit to support children and youth organizations in Toronto.
Next year’s tournament will take place on April 2-4, 2015. See you then!
- Drills and thrills to kick off the 2014 Bay Street Hoops charity basketball tournament
- Media Release: Celebrating its 20th anniversary, charity basketball tournament hits $2.3 million and shoots for more
- How Bay Street Hoops has worked with Special Olympics Ontario
- ‘Hey, this is a great combination of philanthropy and basketball’
- Tournament stories, part 1
- Bay Street Hoops opens Toronto Stock Exchange
- Athlete’s profile: Taylor Redmond