- The 2015 Bay Street Hoops tournament will take place from March 26-28, 2015.
- The 2015 beneficiaries of the tournament are KidSport Ontario and Drive for Dreams. Our fundraising goal is $120,000.
- Did you hear the news? We are thrilled about our partnership with Canada Basketball. We are working together to ensure kids in underserved GTA communities have access to basketball clinics. Read the press release to learn more.
Thank you for being part of our 20th anniversary tournament!
The annual Bay Street Hoops basketball tournament is about two things: basketball and community. One of Toronto’s largest sports charity event, it is built on a foundation of participation and community spirit to support children and youth organizations in Toronto.
On the Bay Street Hoops Blog
- Drills and thrills to kick off the 2014 Bay Street Hoops charity basketball tournament
- Media Release: Celebrating its 20th anniversary, charity basketball tournament hits $2.3 million and shoots for more
- How Bay Street Hoops has worked with Special Olympics Ontario
- ‘Hey, this is a great combination of philanthropy and basketball’
- Tournament stories, part 1
- Bay Street Hoops opens Toronto Stock Exchange
- Athlete’s profile: Taylor Redmond